Children Giving Reiki

Children Giving Reiki

 



I sleep in a village known as Abbotsley, that is close to Cambridge in European country . I teach youngsters meditation, and that i am conjointly a author and Intuitive Angel healer. As a Reiki Master and Karuna Reiki ® Master, i take advantage of Reiki everyday in observing my 3 spiritually aware youngsters, Jade (eight), Amba (six), and Leo, who is two. the 2 older youngsters have discovered for themselves inventive ways that to use Reiki.

I 1st introduced Reiki to my youngsters throughout physiological state. I did daily treatments throughout the 9 months to attach with the unhatched kid. Then victimisation my intuition, I attuned them to Reiki while they wherever still within the female internal reproductive organ. thus you'll say that my youngsters area unit “Natural Born Reiki Practitioners. ”

As oldsters we would like the simplest for our kids and attend nice lengths to realize that. For my youngsters, I needed to form sure that they felt self-confident in what they launched to realize. it's vital to my husband and Pine Tree State that our kids feel balanced and grounded, which they understand they'll return and check with America concerning something that troubles them.

I needed my youngsters to be able to facilitate themselves after they area unit hurt, sad, or afraid. I knew that Reiki would act as a self-empowerment tool, which might serve them throughout their lives. Feeling that they're safe and guarded with Reiki would empower them to measure life to the fullest.

Some would argue that I ought to have waited till they were the right age to grasp and allowed them to own a alternative in whether or not they needed to be attuned. Others counsel that I’ve got rid of the Children’s powerfulness.I don't feel that this can be the case. i think that before we tend to move into every period of time, our soul lessons area unit in agreement, typically with many alternative souls alert to our experiences. As souls we tend to inherit this life to expertise sure opportunities for growth and sure soul lessons. i think that, as a family, one among our soul contracts was to include Reiki into our everyday lives. i actually do sense that they gave Pine Tree State permission for initiation to Reiki whereas within the female internal reproductive organ thus it'd perpetually play an area in their lives.

Raising spiritually aware youngsters will typically be difficult. Questioning everything around them and declarative their purpose of read will typically leave Pine Tree State flummoxed on wherever to travel next. I even have found that adopting the Reiki Principles and entwining them into their upbringing has helped America as a family and helped every individual kid to try and notice their greatest assets.

When they area unit challenged, the Principles cue them to precise however they feel. If one thing is displeasing the children—being cowed at college, for example—we sit down along and remark what's perturbing them. we tend to conjointly discuss what's the simplest means forward in handling the bullying. Growing up with Reiki creates a bigger world for them. they're learning to like and respect themselves, the individuals they are available into contact with, and also the surroundings they sleep in.

I would prefer to create it terribly clear that my husband and that i don't force the kids to try and do Reiki; it's their alternative. they create it freely. Jade and Amba use their intuition to find new ways that to use Reiki to assist with family life, their friends and themselves. All 3 youngsters will do Reiki anytime, anywhere. for instance after they watch tv, they typically provide one another effective Reiki sessions. Or after they area unit reading a book quietly on their own, they will do a self-treatment.

Jade and Amba prefer to provide Reiki to their pappa once he contains a headache. Theyfeel the Reiki energy as a tingling sensation because it leaves their hands. My husband Eric remarks that their energy is in the slightest degree times sturdy even after they move their hands to completely different positions . Amba conjointly likes to grant Reiki to our kitten, Bracken, United Nations agency simply purrs away with happiness. Jade informs Pine Tree State that once she is giving Reiki to her guinea pig, flower squeaks and squawks in a very happy means.

Both of the women use Reiki to assist their friends at college. Jade, the eight-year-old, describes a college expertise with Reiki:

When my succor Georgina fell over within the playground, she hurt herself. Her knee was haemorrhage and that i place my fork up Georgina ’s knee and she or he stoppedcrying. I same that i used to be doing Reiki and Georgina asked what Reiki was. I told that Reiki helps individuals to feel higher after they area unit unhappy. Georgina same that she felt heat and heat from my hands which her knee stopped haemorrhage. Georgina told a couple of friends from our category that i used to be doing Reiki. They then sham to try and do Reiki themselves on one another.

Amba frequently provides Reiki to her succor. In her words:

My succor is named Jack. Jack involves college in a very chair and that i prefer to facilitate him whenever I will. I place my hand on Jack’s back so the Reiki will facilitate him learn. Reiki conjointly helps Jack to remain at college all day thus he will play with America at leisure. once Jack is unhappy i favor to grant him a ‘Reiki Hug’ to form him feel higher.

When Jade and Amba feel unsure of a replacement project at college, they place their hands on their hearts to grant them courageousness and confidence to maneuver forward without concern so that they will accomplish their tasks to the simplest of their ability. They conjointly do Reiki on themselves before they are doing their schoolwork. Amba likes to grant herself Reiki once she is learning her writing system words. once time of day comes, Amba says if she cannot sleep, she's going to provide one among her favorite toys Reiki. She then cuddles the toy, that helps her attend sleep.

Previous
Next Post »